Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Embrace Review

Started his book this morning and barely put it down. I mean I had school and track but otherwise no. I was initially intrigued by the cover, yes I am one of those people. I'm ashamed but I won't lie. I have read alot of angel books so the mythology has always intrigued me.
I gave this book five stars for a few different reasons. First the writing is very good, which really just provides a good base for a book. Next, I really liked the characters. Violet and Linc especially. I connected right away to their relationship and I felt like they had a good one from the start. So it would be safe to say that when Phoenix was introduced I wasn't exactly a happy camper. He was very dark, and too intense. Don't get me wrong, I ALWAYS go for the bad guys but he had something off about him. U can read it to find out what. But I will have to admit that his hair is pretty wicked. Sorry for ranting about the men in the story but Violet's relationships with them are pretty crucial.
I cannot wait to get my hands in the next books in the series and I am really rooting for the Linc-Violet relationship. I think they belong together. So overall, great book.





http://www.amazon.com/Embrace-Jessica-Shirvington/dp/1402268408/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1336520714&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment