Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Finnikin of the Rock

I literally believe that Melina weaves her words and characters with magic because every sentence and plot line is soo intricate and beautiful that I am amazed on every page. It astounds me that she hasn't been given critical fantasy acclaim because these stories are incredible. I particularly loved the relationship between Isobea and Finnikin, they were both soo loyal to each other! I would reccomend this book to anyone who loves fantasy.
I figure myself to be vry lucky, because I just haphazardly picked this book off of my library shelf and went into it blind. I really only grabbed it because bk 2 was sitting next to it and it boasted 600 pages. Since I love series and long books I went for it, and I am very glad I did.

1 comment:

  1. I liked Finnikin too! Melina created a magical world. I didn't know there was a second book...I'll have to go check it out. Thanks for posting about it!

    ReplyDelete